Enrolling a Student

Introducing Online Pre-Enrollment

We're excited to now offer a means of beginning your new students enrollment process online. Thank you for beginning the enrollment process with us. We look forward to working with you and your family. For more details about required documentation please review the information at the bottom of this page. Thank you for choosing Huron School District.

This form is for in district Young 5's- Grade 12 students who are not currently enrolled. For School of Choice, you must first apply and be approved prior to enrollment.


 Documentation that must be provided by the parent/guardian

  • Original Birth Certificate (with raised seal)
  • Immunization Record (official copy from physician or health department)
  • Proof's of Residency - All 3 are required
    1. Current mortgage statement, property tax bill, closing papers, or lease agreement
    2. Valid Michigan Driver's License or Michigan I.D Card
    3. Utility bill, phone bill, bank statement, vehicle or voter's registration, or payroll check
  • *these are just a few example, the third proof needs to be an official statement with the parent/guardians name and current address
Optional (Please provide if these documents apply to the student)
  • IEP - Individualized Educational Program - If the students has a current or has had an IEP, please provide for the school to make a copy.
  • Court Documents - Any certified court paperwork that would pertain to the student, such as placement papers, guardianship, custody agreement, etc.

Free and Reduced Meals

The current form for Free and Reduced Meals is available on our food service page.

Please note that this form is only good for the current school year. Applications for free and reduced lunch not using the correct form will not be accepted. New applications are made available every July.